Paediatric Intensive Care Sister
Our Client a large leading Private Hospital Group are looking for an experienced Paediatric ICU Sister/Charge Nurse to join them at one of their leading Children’s Hospitals.
You will have the responsibility to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of critical care nursing within the Children’s Intensive Care Unit. You will work within a team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Sisters in their absence.
The role includes:
• Team leadership and staff motivation
• Able to demonstrate good presentation skills
• Able to communicate complex and sensitive information, gain cooperation where required and overcome barriers to understanding
• Possess dexterity and coordination needed for the manipulation of IV injections, syringe drivers, volumetric pumps, infusions endotracheal suctioning, insertion of catheters and other similar procedures
• Able to deal with distressed relatives, care for the terminally ill and deal with emotional consequences of critical/ terminal illness for patients/ relatives
You will have:
• NMC Pin
• Paediatric Intensive Care experience
• Shift lead experience within a PICU
• Demonstrate commitment to seamless and consistent high quality care and services
• Committed to providing excellent care to patients and families
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Hospital Group who put patient care at the forefront of everything they do. Becoming part of the management team you will support the development and growth of the junior nurses ensuring the highest level of care at all times.
For further information please contact Adam