Compliance Advice Manager - Asset Management
An independently owned and rapidly growing Fund Manager, are seeking to recruit a Compliance Advice Manager who will focus upon the provision of Compliance Advice across all of the firm’s business units.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance Advice, your duties will include (but not limited to)-
- Facing off and being a key point of contact for the entire firm in providing Compliance and AML advice
- Provide Investment Compliance advice to Fund Managers
- Advising the wider business on regulatory developments
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes
In order to be considered for the position candidates must -
- Have at least 5 years’ regulatory experience gained in the Asset Management space
- Have excellent knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements for the Asset Management space
- A good working knowledge of SMR, MiFID II, AMLD 4 and GDPR
- Industry qualification e.g. IMC or IOC will be seen as highly advantageous
- Have excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure whilst managing multiple and conflicting deadlines