Technical Consultant - Retail Software - .NET / C# - Surrey - £5
Technical Consultant – Retail Software
Surrey / UK Travel
Salary to £50,000 + Excellent Prospects
A Technical Consultant is required by a leading Software House based in Surrey. The role will involve travel to client sites in the UK and some Global travel (including to Australia once or twice a year for around a week!). A salary of up to £50,000 + Benefits is offered.
In this customer facing role, you will be required to provide a mix of business analysis, pre-sales, implementation and consultancy to a wide range of clients within the Food Manufacturing / Retail Sector.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Software House based in Surrey which has been established for over 30 years, the company employ over 25 staff and have an excellent reputation within their marketplace. They work with Global organisations and offer superb career prospects.
- Proven client facing experience as either a Technical Consultant / Professional Services Consultant or potentially as a client facing Project Manager.
- Any knowledge of working on Cloud based Software / SaaS
- Any experience of working with Food Manufacturing or Retail customers would be desirable.
- The ability to travel both in the UK and Globally (typically you will on a client site for 2 days a week)
- Any knowledge of working with .NET / C# would be desirable.
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Technical Consultant to work in a customer facing capacity where you will work with some leading organisations. You will provide a range of Consultancy to ensure that customers are utilising the Software to best effect and superb prospects exist for the successful candidate.
Basic Salary to £50,000 + Benefits
Guildford / Surrey (typically you will be on a customer site for 2 days a week)
Commute from Woking / Camberley / Godalming
Please send your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
An experienced Technical Consultant with strong client facing skills.
Who is prepared to travel to customer sites in the UK / Europe and further afield – typically 2 days a week.
It is desirable to have worked with Food Manufacturing or Retail Customers on SaaS / Cloud based applications.