Community Service Planner
Are you a methodical, organised and efficient individual who is up for a challenge? Would you like a career that changes on a daily basis?
The Community Services Planner is a key team member within our Community Services Base. The vital tasks include planning our customers care packages with efficient attention to detail ensuring they receive the highest standard of care.
Are you adaptable and quick to administer change? Do you have fantastic communication skills that would enable you to liaise with our customers, our care team and other health and social care professionals?
To join our team we are looking for:
• A highly organised individual with excellent time management skills
• An individual with outstanding customer service and a flexible approach to hours worked
• A Strong communicator and analytical thinker
• Strong IT skills
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 22 days after 2 years’ service
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team o.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.