Area Sales Manager - Electrical and HVAC Controls
Bridgewater Resources UK are recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide group of wholesale and distribution companies whose reputation is unrivalled within its marketplace. Our personalised and professional service has allowed us to build strong, fruitful and continued relationships and we are proud to have been working with the group across the UK and Ireland for a number of years.
One of their businesses is a major distributor of Electrical and HVAC control products who are now looking for an experienced and proactive Area Sales Manager to cover the East Anglia region and make an impact on the business, develop a long-term career and build on the company's success.
With the annual turnover exceeding £500 million, the group continues to grow through acquisitions and the high quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. They currently employ over 1,500 people across the country and with continued growth this number continues to expand.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with customers, clients and suppliers across the East Anglia region. We are looking for someone with a strong background and knowledge of the wholesale and distribution marketplace, with experience in the Electrical and HVAC control products marketplace who is now looking to ignite their career. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career by joining a large group whose name in the industry speaks for itself.
- Increasing sales growth by driving forward the business performance and expertise in the Electrical and HVAC control marketplace
- Liaising with and developing strong relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Providing clients with advice and solutions to meet their requirements
- Offering a bespoke and tailored service to both new and existing clients
- Growing the business across the East Anglia region
- Existing field sales experience within wholesale and distribution, ideally within the Electrical, HVAC, or Industrial products marketplace
- Keen to progress in a B2B sales environment
- Confident, driven and dynamic
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to capitalise on opportunities
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly competitive starting salary of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience, supplemented by an extremely lucrative annual profit share bonus scheme
- Car, mobile, laptop
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
Don't miss out, apply today!