Motor Trade Aftersales Manager
Aftersales Manager required in Bury St Edmunds
Starting Salary of £30K with an overall package Approx. £40-£45K OTE
A great opportunity has become available within our clients Main car dealership in the Bury St Edmunds area for an experienced Automotive Aftersales Manager to join their busy team.
The main responsibilities of the Aftersales Manager are to organise the service activities, ensuring the department’s efficiency and profitability. As part of a busy main car dealership aftersales team you will also be responsible for:-
- Overseeing the Service Advisors, Technicians and Support Staff within the service department
- Maximising profitability and commercial opportunities
- Effectively market and oversee the sales of Manufacturers Service Plans & Warranties, Labour Hours, Parts, Accessories, Lubricants and Subcontracted Services
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
- Recruitment of members of the Service/Parts teams
- Efficiently dealing with any customer issues and complaints
- Regularly review processes for improvement
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
Our client is looking for an Aftersales Manager with a customer care focus as well as a strong technical knowledge that can pull a team together to make the department run efficiently. You should have the drive and leadership skills to push the department forward, implementing new ideas along the way. Candidates must have the ability to work effectively in what can be a high pressured environment, must be smart in appearance, determined and pro-active.
To be considered for the above vacancy candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in a Service/Aftersales Manager role, ideally with a franchised main dealer.
To apply for this vacancy please email your full CV to Melissa Rowlands at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS11315
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Aftersales | Service | Manager | Aftersales Manager | Service Manager | Automotive | Main Dealer | Job | Career | Bury St Edmunds | Suffolk | East Anglia