Multi Skilled Engineer - Temp to Perm
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineering role within health care through a leading FM provider.
Leading FM company based on one of their health care sites in south east London.
Your responsibilities will include;
- To undertake such maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work as detailed by client specification.
- To comply with the company's procedures when working on a clients premises.
- to observe and comply with all working practices and to ensure compliance with the appropriate health and safety statutory requirements at all time.
- To maintain all company issued equipment in a clean, serviceable, presentable and safe manner.
- to locate and purchase items of equipment to facilitate the speedy effective service to clients.
- Communicate current status to the help desk after completion of visit.
- Ensure that work area is maintained in a clean and tidy state and dispose of all waste products in a suitable manner in line with company procedures.
The ideal candidate must possess;
- Either an Mechanical or Electrical background.
- Ability to support and contribute to M&E and building fabric maintenance and project works.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering maintenance to commercial/corporate sites
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Temp to perm position
- high quality training and courses to develop the workers skill set.
- excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary