Senior Project Surveyor - Corporate Real Estate
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Project Surveyor to join an established Construction & Property consultancy based in South East London. This is an excellent opportunity for a chartered Senior Project Surveyor who has secured MRICS status. The Senior Project Surveyor will be working on a range of projects within the industry, providing an excellent service to the consultancies current client base. My client are well-known within the current industry and firmly believe in looking after their staff. The Senior Surveyor for this role will be working on projects ranging in value, taking projects from inception to completion. It is essential for this role that the successful applicant has experience within the UK corporate real estate sector.
The Senior Project Surveyor who successful secures this opportunity will be involved in the companies' integral training which ensures that all staff are up to date, there will be internal guest speakers, CPD events and external training courses all provided for by the company. My client currently operate within a range of sectors within the Construction industry which include: Residential, Student Living, Commercial, Corporate Real Estate, Refurbishment work, Sports & Leisure, Hotels, Retail and many more areas however due to the expansion and growth within the company you will be working within a specific area which in this instance is Corporate Real Estate and there will be a real opportunity for the successful Surveyor to specialise within a more narrow market.
Senior Project Surveyor - Coporate Real Estate Position Overview
- Cost Planning
- Tendering - Contract Documentation & Reports
- Site Valuations
- Cost Reporting
- Cost Management
- Agreement of Final Accounts
Senior Project Surveyor - Coporate Real Estate Position Requirements
- MRICS certified Quantity Surveyor
- Ability to provide proof of MRICS qualification
- Experience in Corporate real estate would be preferable
- Living in or willing to relocate to South East London
- Hardworking, willing to learn
- Consistently able to provide a professional approach
- Previous experience in a position similar.
- experience within the UK corporate real estate sector;
Senior Project Surveyor - Coporate Real Estate Position Remuneration
- My client offer a salary dependant on experience, which will be agreed on a case by case basis - to be confirmed at interview stage.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known and established company.
- Excellent lifelong training within the company;
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy