Location: Can be home based 3 to 4 days per week.
Salary: 40,000 - 55,000 Basic (Negotiable), + 6,000 car allowance + 25% Bonus package.
Our client is looking for a driven and motivated estimator to join their successful business. They are a well known company that specialises in industrial coating and lining for clients on and offshore.
You'll be expected to sell to a variety of different businesses, understanding their needs in order to provide a consultative solution focused offering. At the same time, you'll strive to develop your existing relationships with our clients through constant high levels of service. Essential to this role will be the ability to build great relationships and manage your sales pipeline.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Contract Administration and Management.
- Receipt and processing of "Request for Proposal" from customer.
- Analysing requests for proposal specification and contract requirements.
- Developing estimate of project costs, gathering details and compiling data to provide a detailed estimate on all production costs per specifications. Includes gathering subcontractor, equipment and material price data.
- Responsibilities also includes developing schedules to support the estimate.
- Presenting internal cost proposals to management for review.
- Formatting and submitting bid letters and proposals to the customer.
- Customer correspondence and customer relations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Ideally the suitable candidate will possess significant field experience preparing competitive and innovative estimates in the industrial coatings sector. However candidates that have worked in Scaffolding, Insulation, construction or civil engineering would be considered.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.