Procure to Pay Global Business Lead
An amazing opportunity to make a difference in a successful, high growth, innovative business who are proud of what they do, and the way they go about it. Their environment enables talented people to work successfully together to make great things happen.
The Purchase to Pay Global Lead is accountable to drive Global transactional processes through implementation of best practices, systems, and policies across the Group.
You will ensure process integration and alignment with the procurement objectives, ensuring those objectives and resources are properly aligned across the end-to-end process to best achieve Group wide goals.
You will be responsible for working with all stakeholders to streamline the transactional processing of the PTP process and as Global 'thought leader’ you will also be the PTP 'business partner’ for the Global Sourcing team.
The role can be based in London or Sweden, with regular trips to Sweden, if London based in addition to occasional travel to Poland & America. We have an attractive relocation package on offer if relocation to Sweden is an option for you.
We are looking for a 'change maker, and talented leader who thrives in a fast paced, growing business, seizing opportunities to constantly improve and simplify. A 'must have’ is extensive experience gained within an International Invoice to pay function with exposure to outsourcing of the PTP process.
- Lead and contribute to the development and subsequent execution of continuous improvement strategies of the AP and Expense function.
- Supports development, maintenance, management, and enforcement of standardised AP policies, processes, controls, and enabling systems in partnership with supporting functions
- Supports the integration of AP-related systems with other company systems and tools.
- Manage and evaluate operations activities to defined metrics, recommend improvement and modifications and prepare operations activities reports.
- Lead and manage the relationship and performance of our outsourced vendor continuously identifying and evaluating opportunities
- Partner with Global Sourcing/Treasury and Suppliers to drive optimal payment terms, invoice compliance and to enable automatic invoicing and disbursements resulting in paperless processes
- Key attributes / experience required to be considered;
- An absolute requirement is extensive experience from the AP function at a European or Global headquarters
- A strict requirement is also that you have lead an AP team and have proven competencies in the area of leadership, communications, negotiations and partnerships, problem-solving and decision-making
- Thorough knowledge of the end-to-end Procure to Pay process and services delivery excellence
- Experience working with an outsourced third party in the PtoP process
- Expert in-depth global process knowledge; experience in business process improvement and redesign; proven operational management