Year 5 Teacher - Knowsley
Primary school in Knowsley is looking for a dedicated and skilled Year 5 Teacher for September.
Primary Teacher - Year 5 - Knowsley
This two form entry primary school in Knowsley is looking for a dedicated and skilled Year 5 Teacher for September.
Based in Liverpool, this two form entry primary school, with a GOOD with OUTSTANDING features rating, is looking for a dedicated and skilled Experienced Year 5 Teacher.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching for a group of 28 pupils in Year 5, you will need to be confident in planning, preparing and assessing pupils' work as well as able to work as part of the teaching team.
To be considered for this Primary Teacher job in Liverpool you must:
* Have recent experience of teaching Primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
* Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
* Have experience of working within Key Stage 2
* Sound knowledge of English and Maths
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply
As the UK's largest specialist recruitment agency, Hays Education can offer you access to a wide range of temporary and permanent Primary teaching jobs throughout Knowsley and the UK for more information on this or any other jobs contact our specialist teams now on or send your CV [mailto:] .