Marketing Executive - 6 month fixed term
VMAGroup is the international search and recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications. Having been immersed in the industry for nearly 40 years, it has built its business around hiring phenomenal people.
Based in central London offices, VMAGroup is looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive to report into the Global Head of Marketing and support our global offices in all marketing functions.
This is a busy role where juggling requests, requirements and tight deadlines will be a daily challenge. But you will be supported and surrounded by a hard working team who genuinely love what they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support and contribute to the delivery of marketing and communications including: social media, digital marketing, public relations, web content, printed material, e-campaigns, and newsletters
- Write and create content
- Research marketing trends, analyse and report on results
- Provide event management support
- Develop and implement specific collateral to support sales, marketing, brand development, communication and PR activities
- Proposing ways to develop communications in line with changes in digital trends
- Develop editorial guidelines and processes
- Edit and ensure the quality of regular digital communications
As the ideal candidate, you will have strong communication skills and experience of working within a marketing environment. A team worker, you will be hungry to take on more responsibility where you can use your experience to the full. This will include experience in copywriting, proof-reading, direct marketing, digital, design and print production. You will be familiar with content management systems too. A marketing qualification would be a plus.
Skills and experience desired:
- Experience of marketing and communications
- Design experience (Adobe, Illustrator)
- Ability to create professional web and marketing copy
- Creative thinker with campaign experience
- Working knowledge of major social media channels
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGroup is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGroup is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.