Demand & Supply Planner - FMCG
Do you have end to end Supply Chain Planning experience (Demand/S&OP, Supply and Production)? Do you want to work for a quirky, fast-growing FMCG brand? Do you want to own and drive your own career?
Our client is an international FMCG business who are quirky, fun - and growing at a very fast rate! They are now looking to strengthen their Supply Chain in London by adding a superstar Demand & Supply Planner to the team! They have amazing products and are on a very impressive growth trajectory - so it is a great time to join!
The Demand & Supply Planner will own the end to end planning process for the European market. This will include:
- Collaborating with the Supply Chain Manager, Commercial teams and customers to generate a robust forecast (with a strong emphasis on S&OP and internal collaboration)
- Working with the production sites to plan the production, inventory and supply to ensure this demand is fulfilled
- Help to design and drive new planning systems
- Contribute to the broader Supply Chain strategy - for example through process improvement projects
To thrive in this role, you will need:
- Experience of Demand, Supply and Production Planning (ideally from within an FMCG environment)
- Exposure to the S&OP process
- Exceptional Excel skills (a new system is on the way, but until then Excel will be the go-to tool!)
- Great communication skills
- A desire to own and drive your own career
- A results-focused mindset
This role is based in London, with some travel, and will pay between £30k and £40k (dependent on experience) plus bonus.