Project Manager-Office fit out
Project Manager - Office fit out: Role
An exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly-expanding fit out & refurbishment contractor, providing bespoke services to the commercial interior sector. My client are now seeking a Project Manager with a proven background in office and workplace fit out / refurbishment. Initially reporting to their London HQ, you will be working from home when not on site!
Offering between £50k-£60k with a company car & benefits package, not forgetting to mention outstanding career progression within an up-and-coming market specialist, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Project Manager - Office fit out: Responsibilities
- Essential experience managing interior fit out's & refurbs in the office / workplace environments
- Run and implement contracts
- Monitor budgets to ensure all legitimate contract costs are recovered
- Prepare for and attend project reviews
- Ensure that group health & safety standards are met and maintained during all operations under your control
- Carry out all work in accordance with the company QA procedures
- Maintain a flexible approach in dealing with both internal and external clients
- Assist the sales team in the tendering process
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this
Project Manager - Office fit out: Requirements
You will possesses vast experience as Project Manager, having led multiple contracts within the commercial fit out and refurbishment industry (Office projects advantageous). Ideally you will have progressed upwards from a Carpentry / Joinery background.White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.