Design Engineer - Manufacturing
Job Profile for Design Engineer - Manufacturing - TP46309
Design Engineer required for our client a well-established Sheet Metal Fabricator supplying a range of industries, based in the Bootle area. The successful design engineer will be proficient in the use of 3D Design Software such as Inventor or Solidworks and have a knowledge within Design for Manufacture.
The Design Engineer will be work within a close knit Design team, and play a pivotal role in the development of products through carrying out Designs for Manufacture, creating bill of materials and cutting lists.
Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design for Manufacture from customer specification drawings through the use of Autodesk Inventor
- Developing new drawings and modifying existing drawings
- Creating Bill of Materials
- Liaising with the production team
- Offering support to colleagues and customers on the company's products
- Producing cutting lists
Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of 3D Design Software such as Solidworks or Inventor
- Experience with Sheet Metal Fabrication desirable
- HNC or above in a Design/ Engineering orientated subject
- Experience with Bill of Materials desirable
- Full UK Driving License
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- £18,000 to £22,000 DOE
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy