National Contract Sales Manager
Our client is a well established manufacturing company based in Yorkshire.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a National Contracts Sales Manager, ideally based around London/Home Counties region.
The successful candidate will be selling and networking to an existing and new customer base of National and Regional House Builders, Developers and Contractors, responsible for developing and improving long lasting and profitable relationships to drive sales growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new and existing opportunities within the house building and contracts sector
- Selling various solutions from supply only to design and fit.
- Maintain and develop detailed understanding of competitors.
- Managing all aspects of the day to day operation for large and small customers in the building/contracts sector
You should have:
- A demonstrable track record of sales success into regional and national house builders (essential)
- Understanding contracts and a degree of contract management experience is essential.
- Experience in the Residential Interiors industry or similar, such as Kitchens, Appliances, etc. (essential)
- Drive and enthusiasm, positive attitude and first class people skills (essential)
- Proven ability to plan and organise to maximise results and productivity (essential)
- Strong account development skills (essential)
- Ability to identify and close new business (essential)
- IT literate (essential)
- Knowledge of site health and safety issues (essential)
If you have the skills, experience drive and energy to committ to this challenging new opportunity, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today with your full CV