Event Sales Manager
Working on behalf of a multi-award winning, high growth golf travel provider in Central London, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a golf loving Event Sales Manager.
You will be working in a fast paced and challenging sales role liaising with high spend, VIP clients to book all elements of their golf break experience to any of the major Golfing Tournaments, such as The Ryder Cup, The Masters and The Open.
Role to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the existing client database and contacting existing clients to discuss and sell up and coming tournament packages for the year
- Reacting to all new enquires quickly and efficiently
- Effective communication with clients when quoting and confirming bookings.
- Creating and managing your own client database
- Work closely with the Product Team to ensure sales and margin targets are met.
- Regular liaison with the Events team to ensure your Event bookings have correct information, itinerary and tickets prior to any Event or Tournament
- Collecting customer feedback
- Building excellent working relationships with regular Clients and resolving any after sales queries or concerns to ensure repeat business
- Providing an exceptional customer service to all clients at all times
- Working successfully to sales targets and KPI’s.
- To perform any other administrative or support tasks in line with the Business requirements
- The ability to travel to major golf Tournaments and Events as required by the business to support your Clients experience.
- Plays Golf or has a reasonable knowledge of the Sport and the major events and tournaments within the Sport.
- Previous telephone sales and account management experience advantageous
- You will be a confident, competitive team player with an eye for detail with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and the ability to work under pressure
- A valid passport with the ability to travel to all major Tournaments and Events as required
What’s in it for you?
- £25-30,000pa basic salary + Uncapped Commission (Average OTE c£45k)
- 25 days holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounges.
- The opportunity to travel and attend some of the major Golfing Events and Tournaments in UK, Europe and Worldwide each year.
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!
If you feel that this is a suitable role for you then please apply today!
**Unfortunately due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within three working days then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion**