Payroll Manager / Supervisor
A brand new role available due to continued growth and success.
Page Personnel have been exclusively prospected to recruit on behalf of a well established organisation in search of a Payroll Manager based in Birmingham. The role is permanent, and paying up to £30,000 with a competitive benefits scheme.
As the Payroll Manager, you will have direct responsibility in managing the function. Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing a team of payroll administrators
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis
- Generating weekly reports as and when required
- Implementing and maintaining data bases
- Liaising with Inland Revenue for tax purposes
- Invoicing responsibilities
- Previous Bureau Payroll experience highly advantageous
- Previous Management/team leading/supervising payroll experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Free car park
Study support (negotiable)