Property Investment Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy and thriving Property Investment company based in Canary Wharf. Our client is looking for a Property Investment Consultant to join their team with a history of sales experience and proven record of achieving targets.
Our client is an exclusive property investment consultancy specialising in the acquisition, structuring and distribution of buy-to-let developments. Their goal is to provide clients with maximum returns and strong capital growth by sourcing high quality buy-to-let investments, with sustainable rental demand, at the beginning of urban growth phases. They specialise in property in areas of economic growth, increasing population and solid regeneration. Their team take a hands on approach to property and work hard to ensure that the consultancy services provided meet the needs of their clients.
- To acquire a strong understanding on both the UK and Emerging Property Markets.
- To provide an informed consultation to all client enquiries in order to establish each of their investment motives and fulfil accordingly.
- To build long-term relationships with clients and assisting them through the entire sales cycle from initial consultation to completion of purchase.
- To respond promptly to enquiries, present our property developments accurately, send out information packs, returning calls and sourcing information to relay back to clients.
- Attendance at Global Property shows to represent the company and promote projects.
- To present accurate information at Property Seminars and presentations in a professional manor whilst building and maintaining a reputable company brand.
WHAT OUR CLIENT EXPECTS
- Experienced sales background with proven track record. Excellent and proven consultative sales and closing skills.
- Basic understanding of the mathematics of property investment (yields, interest cover, LTV etc).
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of basic legal contracts and sales agreements.
- Confident, articulate self-starter.
This role will suit outgoing, confident candidates with a positive 'can do’ attitude who want to learn about the world of property investment and build the experience to progress their career in the property investment industry. You will be a proactive self-starter with sharp business acumen and possess an assertive, persuasive style. Key to everything is your ability to listen, engage and close deals with clients whilst maintaining excellent rapport.