A fantastic opportunity is now available for a part qualified Financial Accountant to join a growing company based in the heart of Birmingham.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a part qualified Financial Accountant to join a company in the heart of Birmingham.
This Financial Accountant position will give you the flexibility to plan your days and workload how you see fit in a fast paced business. The business is looking for a proactive individual who can provide accounting support for Statutory and Monthly reporting. The ability to prepare quarterly and yearly financial accounts is a must as you will need to review high level accounts before it goes to director level. This role is a diverse one, preparing VAT returns, ensuring compliance and also getting stuck in with the wider main accounts
Ideally you will:
- Have worked in a similar role and be experienced producing quarterly and yearly financial accounts
- Have experience of VAT preparation, returns and monthly reporting
- Be actively studying and Part Qualified looking for a progressive and challenging role
- Be a good communicator comfortable with liaising with other teams and senior stakeholders both internally and externally
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting business that is continuing to bring on business
- Have the ability to manage your own workload how you see fit working alongside experienced qualified accountants
- Be given the option to receive further study support through ACCA
- Provide accounting support to the wider business in a commercially focussed and progressive role where you will be given more and more responsibility
This Financial Accountant role would be a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure within a diverse and fast moving business in the heart of Birmingham. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.