CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Director
Our global consultancy client are looking to appoint a CRM Director level consultant with extensive knowledge of end to end delivery of Enterprise wide CRM Transformation platforms, preferably MS Dynamics to underpin the delivery of Digital and Omni-channel capabilities, to clients across a number of markets primarily focused on the Financial Services sectors.
What are the key challenges for this CRM Director role?
Consultants will plan, direct, co-ordinate and deliver activities from contract/proposal initiation to final implementation stage. They will own and champion programmes developing the relationship with all stakeholders, bringing a systematic and technically valid approach to assignments
Work remotely at a client site as required; familiarity with the European marketplace would be an advantage
Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of consulting tools, practices and techniques to enable clear analysis and presentation of work delivered
Work collaboratively with colleagues as part of a global team to transfer knowledge and communicate insights across regions.
Able to manage and develop a sales pipeline and drive and convert new opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Profile for the CRM Director:
- Strong background in CRM, knowledge of digital and omni-channel, associated processes and organisational implications, using tools and techniques to help define the future state e.g. Customer Journey Mapping, Lifetime Value Mapping, Customer Segmentation, Target Operating Model etc
- A sound understanding of Digital/CX conceptual architecture components e.g. Mobile, ECM, BPM, BI etc to enable direction setting for Architecture teams required to establish solution foundations for transformation
- Strong knowledge of CRM and its role across the organisation; with experience of implementing a CX/Digital strategy an advantage
- Understanding of the disruptive impact Mobile, Social, Cloud and Big Data have had not only on customers, but also on organisations their employees and partners.
- An understanding of the strategic drivers behind any CX/Digital programme and the experience and confidence to give an opinion that may conflict with the clients view
- Any experience in the following: change management, agile, lean, six sigma would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills to operate effectively at all levels of the business
- Willingness to work away from the home base at a client’s site, the ability to work remotely and to be self-sufficient and resourceful as necessary
- A commercial fluency in a second language would be useful
- An articulate, confident and engaging individual with strong people skills who can facilitate client groups
- The candidate will either come from a consultancy firm or agency background
- Must be Degree educated.
For a further informative confidential conversation regarding this assignment please either contact me directly or send your CV outlining your relevant expertise. Please note applicants will only be accepted if you are degree educated and have delivered CRM projects for a Tier One Consultancy ideally within the Financial Services sector and are prepared to travel regularly.