Hydraulic Modeller, Exeter, permanent, £26k - £35k
Your new company
One of the UK's leading construction companies who operate across a range of sectors including commercial, residential and educational. With a large engineering team based in Exeter they are seeking to employ a Hydraulic Modeller to work on existing contracts.
Your new role
- Work closely with existing teams to deliver modelling assignments
- Resolving technical modelling issues on projects
- Carrying out technical reviews
- Gaining awareness of commercial aspects of projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant degree
- Hydraulic modelling software (InfoWorks ICM / CS or similar)
- Practical experience of SuDS, either modelling or design
What you'll get in return
- £26k - £35k per year
- 27 days holiday
- On site parking
- Car allowance depending on level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.