I'm currently partnering with a multi-national media organisation who are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their growing FP&A function. The business are the biggest name in their field and off the back of a recent merger are a multi-billion pound turnover business.
This role is essential to the business and supports two of the key business units which have recorded excellent year on year growth.
- Understanding cost & revenue and providing input to the month end process
- Reporting and presenting financials to senior management
- Business partnering with a range of other areas of the business with exposure to high profile products and building budgets & forecasts
- Ad-hoc projects to support business decision making
- Enhance KPI reporting alongside operational teams to assist the management understand underlying growth drivers
- Qualified accountant with experience as a Management Accountant
- Strong interest in analysis and understanding commercial drivers & their impact on financials
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with multiple business functions and explain financials to those with no financial background
- Strong excel capabilities
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial, not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is newly qualified and looking for a hands on, commercial role at an incredibly reputable business. If you're interested please get in touch with Gareth on .