Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor - 2 years PQE

Recruiter
qed legal
Location
East London, London
Salary
55000.0000
Posted
11 Jun 2017
Closes
10 Jul 2017
Sector
Legal
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor

East London

Are you seeking a position with a niche property law firm providing first class service in Residential and Commercial conveyancing?

If you are a bright, client facing and commercially minded Solicitor with upwards of 2 years' experience across a mix of residential and commercial property conveyancing work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.

The role itself will be made up of approximately 60% Freehold Residential work, and the remaining 40% being Commercial Property work. Our client would welcome someone capable of further developing the commercial offering further down the line.

This firm has a fantastic reputation and wishes to retain that, so the focus is on always providing an extremely high standard of service instead of burying you under high volume caseloads.

You will benefit from strong secretarial support whilst enjoying a competitive salary that is reviewed regularly and increased in line with performance.

It is also worth noting that a large part of this firm's culture focuses on progression. They boast an impressive staff retention rate with all of the current partners having joined the firm as trainees.

Apply now for immediate consideration, or alternatively, call me today for an informal and confidential chat to find out more!