Fire Alarm Maintenance Engineer
Our client is seeking a talented engineer to join their team, offering an OTE of over £45K with a strong base salary, door to door travel time paid, Time & 1/2 weekday & Saturday, Double Time Sunday, call out 1 in 11 weeks, £105 standby rate and overtime door to door, commission for leads generation and lots of other perks.
Specialists within fire protection, they've been trading for over 25 years with an excellent reputation in the industry, they hire over 100 engineers across the UK with a strong network of sites, focusing on medium to large projects including multi million pound contracts. They also hold accreditation's with ISO9001, LPS1014, LP1204 and NSI Gold certification.
Reporting to the Service Manager, key responsibilities include -
- Routine service and breakdown maintenance of fire alarm systems, smoke detection (AOV) and Emergency Lighting
- Fault finding and rectification works to conventional and addressable fire alarms including Ziton, Advanced, Morley, Gent and Kentec, Protec, Notifier
- Routine service and inspection duties
- Small amounts of commissioning, panel changes and upgrades when required
- Part of an on call rota 1 in 11 weeks, from Monday to Sunday (3 engineers covering North/Mids/South)
- Accurate completion of all service and maintenance documentation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven background in fire protection, working as a maintenance, service or commissioning engineer
- Ability to fault find and maintain of addressable and conventional fire alarms
- FIA training
- Full Clean UK drivers license
Must be prepared to complete a security clearance check when necessary too
Core working hours of 8am - 5pm Mon to Fri
What's on Offer
Mobile Phone & PDA
Company car & fuel card (personal usage available but mileage to be declared)
25 days holiday plus bank hols
Incentive payment of 5% on generation of any small works leads that are converted to orders, capped at £250 payment
6am to 8am and 5pm to 7pm standard time
Weekdays 7pm to midnight time and a half
Midnight to 6am double time
Weekends Sat 6am to midnight time and a half, all day Sunday double time
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com