Business Development Manager for Luxury Beauty Brand - up to £40k basic plus OTE - London
Our client is the leading professional skincare company in the USA and has now expanded into the UK with a dedicated UK team of Business Development Managers and Customer Service Functions.
This is an exciting time for the brand as they have invested in a new team, new office as well as PR and marketing support. They have big ambitions to grow the business in the UK and the backing and brand power to do so.
They work with their results based skincare products and treatments providing training, marketing, and support to a large network of quality clinics, salons and spas across the UK.
• In partnership with the UK Sales Office, identify and execute strategies to educate and sell the brand to existing Accounts in London.
• To research & identify potential growth accounts, open new accounts.
• Establish new accounts and provide exceptional service and support to existing accounts.
• Support accounts with brand positioning, events, marketing and merchandising.
• To attend and represent the brand at Account and roadshow Events and at Industry events.
• To provide continual input to further development of training courses.
• To provide onsite training to leading stockists when required.
• To complete the administrative work associated with the smooth running of your area.
• To participate in monthly, quarterly and annual planning
• To meet and exceed sales targets in assigned territory
• To communicate all promotions, marketing activities and initiatives to all accounts on a monthly basis.
• To Participate in regional sales meetings, new product training seminars and trade shows
• Plan your weekly and monthly call journeys to ensure your major and priority accounts are regularly visited and supported through efficient and effective route planning.
• To actively promote Brand Training for Clients and their Teams and carry out in house training on a regular basis, at least one training event each month.
• To Ensure that all account visits are documented with actions, issues and next call dates and submitted via Salesforce on a daily basis or manually on a weekly basis.
• To propose, support and attend Brand Events at accounts.
• To positively promote the brand to accounts and ensure that feedback is captured and acted upon by the wider brand team to ensure the best possible service is achieved.
• To be aware of the activities of the competition and feedback to the management team.
• To identify and closely manage the priority accounts in your territory, through regularly visiting , at least 1 call every 6 weeks.
• Frequent travel within assigned Territory; frequent travel to the UK Sales Office and occasional international Corporate events
The ideal candidate will be a will be enthusiastic, self- motivated qualified therapist ideally with field sales experience with another skincare brand, able to work on own initiative, and ready to join a team with a real passion for the skincare industry.
You will need to have a full driving licence, and be willing to travel throughout London and within the M25 and work to challenging goals.
Please note that applicants can only be considered if they are a Qualified Therapist (CIBTAC, CIDESCO, NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent)
The ideal candidate will need to be able to attend team meetings in Guildford and based very close to London, within the M25.
Salary will be based on experience, plus performance bonus, laptop, pension, healthcare, mobile phone, staff discount on skincare products. An arrangement for an allowance to cover a car and public transport will be agreed.