Primary Teacher - Enfield, KS1
Are you an enthusiastic Key Stage 1 class teacher looking to make a positive contribution to children's education?
Do you want to be part of a sociable, friendly team of staff who are supportive in all aspects?
If so, then this opportunity may be perfect for you!
- September 2017 start
- London MPS/UPS
- Good OFSTED Report
- Borough of Enfield
- 3/4 form entry primary school
- Great transport links nearby
My client, who is rated GOOD by OFSTED, is based in the exciting borough of Enfield and is expanding from a 3 form entry school to a 4 form due to popular demand. The school serves a diverse community of well behaved and high achieving students. The Headteacher is looking to appoint an experienced/NQT teacher (Key Stage 1) who is passionate about children and their learning, with excellent subject knowledge to enable every child to achieve to their full potential.
The Headteacher of the school is highly ambitious and has strong goals set in place to ensure the children work to their highest potential and attain excellent results. The team of staff is extremely friendly, supportive and approachable which makes this school a very enjoyable atmosphere to work in, which is further emphasised by the happy and well behaved children who are instilled with values and ethos from the very beginning of their journey into the school.
The school can offer you:
- Children who are motivated, well behaved and a pleasure to teach
- An opportunity to contribute to the schools development
- A supportive and inclusive team of staff where everyone works closely together
- A school that is creative, forward-thinking and committed to achieving results in all aspects
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
If you are looking for a school where you can develop your teaching career in a vibrant environment, then send your CV over to today! It is essential that you have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to be considered for this role.