Corporate Development Analyst
A high profile, innovative media group is seeking a Corporate Development Analyst to play a key role in executing their ambitious growth plans. Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Development and with broad exposure to senior management, this role offers fantastic exposure across the business and the opportunity to truly contribute to the success of this blue chip organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and evaluating potential acquisition targets
- Conducting commercial due diligence to support transaction decisions
- Supporting the execution and delivery of transactions
- Contributing to and supporting the implementation of key strategic issues for existing assets - generating ideas and creating frameworks; evaluating existing business models
- Developing strategic plans to support new routes to market
The successful candidate will be an experienced Corporate Finance specialist, from industry or Transaction Services, with demonstrable exposure to M&A activity. With an ability to drive critical business thinking, you will enjoy a collegiate, change oriented and fast paced environment. A confident self-starter, you will have a track record of delivering significant projects and building relationships with senior stakeholders across a variety of functions. Additionally, you will have the ability to focus on the big picture as well as the detail, to ensure analytical rigour when managing complex matters.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you