Business Analyst - Functional / Non- Functional / Agile / Marketing / SEO
NEW BUSINESS ANALYST ROLE AT A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL/DEVOPS CONSULTANCY IN CENTRAL LONDON!!!
- 3+ years Commercial Experience
- Opportunity to work at a highly successful Consultancy
- LONDON based organisation in an accessible location
- Business Analyst - Functional / Non- Functional / Marketing / SEO
- To apply please call or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_LDN - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across London and the South.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a successful solutions company focusing on digital transformation and DevOps and have a presence across a global scale. We have an immediate requirement for an experienced BA to assist with a project of paramount importance to our company. We are looking to get the right person on as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The ideal candidate will have strong commercial experience as a Business analyst within a Marketing / SEO environment. You will have experience with both functional and non-functional requirements, and will also have experience within an Agile environment.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…..
- A Strong commercial background as a Business Analyst
- Agile experience
- Functional / Non- Functional
- Requirements gathering
- Great attitude
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…..
- Experience working on web applications
- Exposure to Agile environments
- Stakeholder management
- Experience within a similar working environment
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @BigDataJames or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search James Lovick in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Functional / Non-Functional / Agile / Marketing / SEO