Sales Executive - Events
I am looking for a sales executives for a media and events firm based in South West London.
My client are a well-regarded name and recognised for their innovative, premium and stylish events. With an established portfolio and new launched in the pipeline it is a fantastic time to be part of a fast growing, expanding business.
The role will be working as part of the sales team for one of their most established and recognised shows, selling across the twice annual show.
The position of sales executive includes but is not limited to:
- To make a set target of calls a day
- Identify new exhibitors via research
- Understand and maintain the database system including logging all calls made
- Producing all contracts
- Keep online floor plan updated
- Secure re-books on site at shows
- Develop and manage relationships
The ideal candidate:
- Have a sales background and a strong track record
- Target driven
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
A background in consumer of events would be desirable but not essential.
Salary and benefits:
£21,000 - £25,000 (experience dependant) + commission
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.