Senior ERP Manager - JM3311
An amazing, global, renowned publishing organisation are hiring! They are looking for a talented SAP Senior ERP Manager. Sound like you? Experience with the SAP landscape covering Finance and distribution? Keep reading below.
I am working on a incredible opportunity, seeking a talented Senior ERP Manager to join an amazing team. You will be working with a global publishing company and they are looking for a Senior ERP Manager to own the end to end service delivery of all applications within the portfolio area across both the Finance and Distribution support teams. The role will provide application oversight across the SAP landscape covering both the finance and Sales Order processes. If you are a Senior ERP Manager that can deliver continuous service improvement from the system performance, lead the team and provide a strategic perspective across the application landscape then please apply !
As the successful Senior ERP Manager you will be responsible for:
• End-to-end delivery of all user support for the relevant portfolio of applications.
• Provide oversight, control and leadership over the SAP landscape to ensure a consistent approach to both the application and, working with the platform team,
the infra-structure and middleware environments
• Performance and SLA management of both internal and external teams and suppliers to ensure they provide a consistent and responsive service to the end users.
• Implement a development lifecycle to support the new environment.
• Work with business stakeholders to implement required audit controls and changes as identified by regular audit processes.
• Work with the infra-structure team to ensure the environments are up to date and there is a regular patching programme of work scheduled.
• Ensure interfaces are documented, monitored and proactively managed with remedial actions understood by all teams.
• Provide SME assistance to Programmes and projects inputting to workshops and planning sessions providing advice where required ensuring the live environment
• Work with the Technology teams to ensure the teams are trained, knowledgeable and able to support the new SAP environment.
• Work with stakeholder groups to identify areas and processes that require improvement, identifying action plans and delivering resolutions.
• Responsible for ensuring all applications have up-to-date best practice support processes, support plans, 3rd party supplier SLA’s, architecture diagrams and service contracts in place and that these are adhered to or amended as appropriate.
• Work with the Release Management team to develop and implement a test and release policy and processes for SAP.
• Lead the team to deliver exceptional service, develop and implement best practice processes and procedures across the team.
• Performance management of the team, ensuring regular 1-1’s, team meetings and Performance management reviews are held.
• Manage the workload of the team ensuring areas of responsibility are understood, knowledge share becomes second nature and appropriate documentation is in place.
As the successful Senior ERP Manager you will have:
• 10+ years’ experience across ERP landscape delivery.
• 3+ years in similar role.
• Proven track record of end-to-end technology service delivery.
• SAP experience across the life cycle.
• Strong people manager with extensive experience of managing both direct reports (project managers, business analysts, admin, etc) and matrix (suppliers,
stakeholders, testing, etc).
• ITIL (V3) qualifications.
• Experience of managing 3rd party supplier delivery.
• Experience of dealing with all levels within the Business.
• Strong understanding of the key processes particularly record to report, order to cash, forecast to stock and procure to pay.
• Extensive experience of ERP systems, specifically SAP MM, SD, FSCM, FI/CO.
• SAP configuration skills.