Job Title- Façade Estimator
Salary- £45,000 - £55,000
Location- Basildon, Essex
A UK leading Façade company located in Essex are currently recruiting for a Façade estimator to work closely with the commercial director. They have a built an outstanding reputation by delivering first class solutions within the façade industry. For over 35 years they have worked with the top contractors in the construction industry and maintained strong relationships.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a highly successful Façade Construction company, who despite their size, maintain family run values and truly develop their staff to their fullest potential.
Job description & Responsibilities for Façade Estimator
Our client has several live projects across East London and the Essex area as well as a healthy pipeline.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Estimating experience with a leading subcontractor / contractor
- Trustworthy, reliable, conscientious and keen to progress their career further
- A construction related degree
- If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Charlie Raife on .