Treasury & Compliance Manager
Treasury & Compliance Manager - Corporate - Central London - to £85k plus car, bonus + benefits
Our client is a FTSE50 business, the largest in its market across the world. Operating in B2B and B2C markets across the UK, this large and complex business has experienced high levels of growth in the last few years. As such this is a dynamic and ever-changing environment where the management of business risk, compliance process efficiencies and financial control are all priority items. We are now seeking a suitably experienced Treasury & Compliance Manager to join their Corporate team to enhance the capability in these areas.
This role has been created to increase the value that the Treasury function offers the wider organisation. It is viewed as critical by the Board and other stakeholders within the senior leadership team.
The Treasury & Compliance Manager will lead the effort to ensure that all aspects of the tax & treasury function operate within defined frameworks both from a corporate and a regulatory perspective. The role will partner with a large number of operational staff across the UK and within the Group finance function, delivering robust and compliant processes and procedures to allow the business to operate in an environment that is safe from financial risk.
Responsibilities within the remit of the Treasury & Compliance Manager role are as follows:
- Defining & managing the group treasury policy, recommending updates and improvements to reporting frameworks, standards and controls.
- Working closely with the Group Finance function, Group Risk Officer and other senior managers for reporting & compliance purposes
- Liaison with external parties, such as banks and other financial institutions, in order to deliver all such compliance obligations
- Offering insights into the business continuity & cash management processes
- Measuring and monitoring day-to-day transactions and identifying improvements in forecasting tools
- Looking at areas of efficiency within transactional activities, foreign exchange & expense management
- All aspects of debt management, including the issuing of compliance certificates for covenants and mitigation of corporate risk
- Compliance reporting to SOX requirements
This is a highly-visible, newly-created role which will suit someone with ambition and drive.
The successful individual will have a proven track record in a senior, strategic-level treasury role, with a strong appreciation of the wider corporate environment surrounding risk, compliance and governance. It is likely that the Treasury & Compliance Manager will have worked in a large, complex organisation, with multiple sites. This role requires a qualified accountant who is a skilled user of systems and automation in order to facilitate robust treasury policies.
Treasury & Compliance Manager - based in Central London - £75-85k plus car and benefits. Please click the link to apply, or call Jo Payne on for an initial chat.