Telesales Team leader
- Identifying new accounts currently not ordering and sell the benefits of products and dealing with the company
- Identifying the customer's needs, buying patterns and setting up a pricing structure that is not only profitable to the company, but competitive against other suppliers within the market.
- Retention of accounts that no longer shop with the organisation and now purchase from other suppliers.
- Striving to win the customer though strong negotiation, charm, excellent customer service or combination of all three
- Managing the lead through from cold call to becoming a new customer.
- Think of new ways of persuading new customers to shop with us
- Strong knowledge of all products,
- Exceeding set KPI’s
- Being extremely organised and able to plan daily workload in a methodical and efficient manner.
- Call existing clients to establish the relationship again.
- Prospect new customers
- Make sure all procedures for making calls, recording information etc are adhered to at all times
- Understand and reach targets - both general company targets and their own individual telesales targets
- Be aware of and communicate special offers to customers when ringing
- Be knowledgeable of all products
- Be self motivated and also be able to work within a team
The Telesales Candidate
The candidate must have experience of supervising or leading a telesales team
The candidate would ideally have cold calling and retention experience gained in a fast paced environment. Strong sales, negotiation and customer service skills must, with ability to see beyond problems to gain solutions.
The Individual must be highly motivated and must be able to keep a positive attitude toward working with difficult and frustrating solutions.
Sales/telesales/telemarketing experience gained in a fast paced environment
Have full knowledge of each of their allocated accounts - what they order, how often, who the main contact is etc
Must be money driven and like working to targets.
To make the recommended amount of calls per day