CRM Executive - London SW1
Job; CRM Executive - London SW1
This company has set the pace for change within the UK media industry. They have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality media content, setting the global news agenda. This transformation means they remain ahead of their competition at the leading edge of the ever-changing media landscape; recognised for their strong product offering via offline, online and app.
They are after an experienced CRM Executive to join their growing team.
The role will sit within their Performance Marketing department, reporting to their Senior eCRM Manager and work closely with customer insight and analytics teams along with marketing teams across their business, supporting the implementation of digital marketing activities for their fast-paced business. Using customer data and analytics tools, you will be responsible for delivering on their CRM strategy, processes, email activity, testing and technical capabilities, all with a view to driving increased customer transactions, value and incremental revenues.
Key Role Responsibilities;
- Managing day-to-day delivery of digital marketing campaigns across all business areas of editorial, commerce, events, subscriptions and advertising.
- Liaise with design teams to coordinate proofing and approvals from stakeholders.
- Regular, detailed campaign reporting on all CRM activity
- Main channel email, but complemented with SMS, mobile app messaging, remarketing, direct mail and outbound calling, with flexibility to diversify further in the future.
- Involvement in ad-hoc project work
- You should be an accomplished eCRM or digital marketing executive with strong proven track record in managing simultaneous email marketing campaigns for sizeable online businesses. You will have a passion for driving insight through data, possess good analytical skills and always looking for improvement.
- Accomplished eCRM or digital marketing executive with at least 12 months experience,
- Experience of working with multiple ESP platforms (Adobe Campaign is would be an advantage but not essential),
- Operational reporting & analysis experience,
- Experience working with a large consumer database,
- Experience of driving campaign success through data,
- Experience of customer profiling and segmentation,
- Knowledge of managing and domain and IP reputations,
- Knowledge and experience of the publishing industry is an advantage,
- Working knowledge of HTML is an advantage,
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £30k (neg.),
- Benefits; company pension, childcare vouchers, bike to work scheme, dental, health, medical, gym, income protection, life assurance,
- Location; London Victoria (SW1),
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; CRM eCRM customer relationship management ESP Adobe Campaign database databases data customer profiling segmentation domain reputations publishing media html digital marketing email campaign campaigns SMS mobile executive manager analytical analysis London insight