UK Reporting Manager
Nobia UK is part of the Nobia Group, Europe`s leading kitchen specialist. On paper, they develop, manufacture and sell smart and attractive kitchens under their UK brand names (Magnet, Rixonway, Gower, Commodore and CIE) and also through twenty or so strong International brands. But what they really do is inspire people to realise their kitchen dreams.
This is an exciting time to join the Nobia business due to the creation of a new finance shared service centre in Darlington.
Your remit will include:-
- Reporting directly into the Finance Director and working as part of the UK Senior Finance team, responsible for the consolidation and reporting of financial information for Nobia UK to the UK Board, Nobia AB and to external parties.
- Leading the budgeting & forecasting cycles, co-ordinating with Business Unit Finance Directors/Controllers and Finance Leaders.
- Implementation of improvements to management reporting and the monthly submissions process
- Enhance the current suite of financial reports to include balance sheet management information, working capital reporting and cash forecasting.
- Performance management, coaching and development of the reporting team
- Management and reporting of consolidated UK balance sheet, including balance sheet forecasting, commenting on trends and highlighting any issues to the CFO
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Preparation of Group reporting packs, UK consolidated results and financial presentation materials for UK and Nobia management meetings
- Annual statutory reporting for all UK entities
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and Corporation Tax data
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting for the CFO
You will: -
- Be a technically strong qualified accountant, with upto date UK GAAP knowledge
- Be a newly or recently qualified ACA from Big 4
- Able to work independently and strike up relationships with stakeholders both externally and internally within the UK and Group in Sweden
- Proactive approach to problem solving and a meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced Excel, data manipulation and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge and experience of Hyperion, Cognos, SAP, IFS or Oracle would be an advantage
- Staff management / coaching experience
Salary & Benefits
- £37,500 - £45,000
- Private Health
- 39 hour working week
- Free parking
- 25 days` holiday
- Subsidised canteen