A fantastic opportunity to join our favourite Norfolk based client! An extremely succesful property development firm are looking for an accounts assistant to join their winning team!
An interesting and varied role in a busy Finance Department of an entrepreneurial property group. The role will include regularly working alongside other members of the Finance team as well as liaising with other departments and managers at our clients offices. Opportunities will be provided to get involved in all aspects of the Finance Department and to make a contribution to the continued success of the business.
- Commercial & strategic approach to accountancy
- Processing of Purchase Ledger invoices
- Raising of Sales Ledger invoices
- Receipts processing and bank reconciliations
- Strategic thinker
- Practical and flexible - ability to deal with a variety of situations.
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve results with attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in industry and/or practice finance
- Microsoft Office with a good level of Excel experience
- SAGE Line 50 or equivalent experience
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- 1 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience in a property development company