Commercial Gas Engineer - Progression Available
Job Profile for Commercial Gas Engineer - 00025553
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a large company, who offer a variety of building services, nationwide. They require a Commercial Gas Engineer, based in or around the Crawley area, to provide service, maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding to commercial boiler's / appliances, as well as domestic sized boilers, in commercial sites varying from retail spaces, leisure centres, pubs, government buildings and educational buildings.
The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST have up to date, valid ACS Domestic and Commercial Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA and CDGA. The client offer ongoing training and development and for the right candidate, offer a good opportunity to progress in the industry. Engineer's may be required on occasion to work nationwide and stay overnight, although this is rare.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, PPM and breakdown, with the opportunity to also work on installations and small project works.
- Covering Crawley and the surrounding area, whilst also being willing to cover other areas, if required.
- Carrying out works in commercial sites, such as retail spaces, offices, leisure centres and government buildings.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Up to date, valid ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CDGA1.
- Previous experience working on boiler's / heating appliances, in commercial sites.
- LPG and COMCAT qualifications highly advantageous.
- Full Driving License
- Based in the Crawley area
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £29k - £33.5k, Doe
- Company Van
- Work wear and PPE
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training and development
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy