Sales Manager - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
In this role, you will be selling and hiring the company's manufactured range of Formwork and Falsework, Ground Support Systems, Bridge Support, Monitoring and other technical solutions.
You will be offering technical advice, design solutions and feasibility to your clients.
Field/home based covering London and the Home Counties.
Your clients are typically Main and Sub contractors plus Engineers.
A great opportunity with this market leader.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager - Contracts - Construction
SELLING: Formwork, Falsework, Excavation Support Systems
SELLING TO: Main Contractors, Sub Contractors and Engineers
TERRITORY: London, Kent, Berkshire, Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire
LOCATION: London, Kent, Berkshire, Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire
PACKAGE: £40k basic, OTE £55k, company car, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday, pension
- Very established brand name
- Great technical support and backup
- In-depth training
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally you will have an engineering qualification but not essential
- MUST have construction field sales experience
- Advantageous if you have experience in ground works but not essential
- Consultative in approach
- A natural relationship builder
- Your role is to hire out the company's manufactured range of Formwork and Falsework, Ground Support Systems, Bridge Support, Monitoring and other technical solutions. This is a total turn-key solution offering design, feasibility and technical support
- Field/home based covering London and the Home Counties
- Working very closely with the in-house technical teams putting proposals together and offering your clients the best technical solutions available
- Selling into a mix of Main Contractors, Sub Contractors and Engineers
- You will be circa 50% account management/account development and 50% new business focused
To apply for the above position, Please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.