Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Hartlepool
Be part of a robust Advanced Nurse Practitioner team where you will be able to utilise your full skill set, working autonomously, managing your own clinic. This is a unique opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to see all types of patients from minor ailments to chronic disease cases and even minor injuries; this is a true ANP role where the opportunity to be completely autonomous with support on hand. Work within a superb team and benefit from instant support on clinical queries as well as extensive personal development and training plans to ensure you maximise your true potential. This practice boasts no hierarchy between ANP and GPs as you all work as one team, also benefitting from regular clinical and ANP meetings thus never left isolated without support.
Salary - £45,000 + 6 weeks + BH + NHS Pension + Indemnity
Location - Hartlepool
The surgery -
- Training Practice - Nurses are trained here!
- Strong Team of existing Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Instant support electronically to deal with real time questions
- Practice support Prescribing Pharmacist in place conducting all med reviews
- Lots of in house and external training provided
- Paid for lunches
- Clinical supervision, peer support, instant screen message for advice & instant support
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner / Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Full time over 4 or 5 days
- 10 minute appointments with a good amount of time for Admin
- Regular breaks and opportunities to discuss cases
- Instant support
- See all types of patients, autonomously running your own clinic, and Independently Prescribing
The benefits -
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BH
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for ANPs, Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other ANPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: