Marquis have been in business for over 40 years and are the UK's largest motorhome & caravan dealer network offering both sales and servicing. If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer oriented, well presented and have a good sense of humour, you are just the person to fill the position of Service/ Parts Advisor at our busy Suffolk Branch on Farthing Road, Sproughton, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 5AP.
The successful applicant ideally will have experience in a motorhome, caravan, car or similar service environment. A basic knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office) would be an advantage, however not essential, as full training will be given. Daily duties will include assisting the team by carrying out reception duties & general administrative tasks, warranty administration as well as providing a high level of customer service using our sophisticated computer system. We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times.
Key Skills include: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Good Administration Ability, Coupled with a Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Assisting visitors and customers
- Reception and general administration duties
- Answering telephone calls / transferring calls / taking messages
- Warranty and parts administration
- Having good written and spoke communication abilities
- Having smart appearance
- Being able to work under pressure
- Being polite and courteous
- Sorting incoming/outgoing mail
- Keeping other members updated with company announcements
- Referring people to other members
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of your branch and or the Marquis Group
- Languages - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to adapt to the companies needs in the way we deliver our service
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
As part of the Marquis team you will be given the opportunity to further your career with the many training opportunities on offer. Attractive salaries and benefits are available for all depending on experience. The company also offers a pension scheme which will be available upon successful completion of your 3 month trial period.
So, if you can create an opportunity rather than wait for one to happen apply now. Call General Manager Gavin Driver or email your CV and a covering letter.