**PAYROLL OFFICER Required**
** COVENTRY AREA**
Another exciting opportunity being presented by OPTIONS RESOURCING Recruitment Specialist.
My amazing client is looking for someone to join their Payroll service's on a 37 hour working week.
This is a busy environment and you will need to be able to keep a calm head and work well under pressure.
• Monitoring and updating all records relating to PAYE including submissions using Real Time Information (RTI)
• Being responsible for BACS processing and all related records
• Regular liaison with HMRC, Inland Revenue and all other related governing bodies
• Provide information and advice to service users in relation to PAYE, SMP, SPP and SSP when needed
• Setting up new employees on the payroll service
• Collating and conveying customer information relating to Tax and National Insurance Liability in line with statutory requirements
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
The suitable candidate will hold a minimum GCSE Grade 'C' or equivalent in English and Maths, a qualification in bookkeeping, credit control or entry level CIPP would be desirable
If you would like more information or to apply then please apply on-line
contact me at or call me on