Brand Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive - Based in Cudham, nr Biggin Hill / Orpington my client is one of the fastest growing media businesses in the UK. This independently owned publisher has rapidly grown into a pioneering media network consisting of more than 60 multi-media brands, including high profile magazines such as Top Sante, Psychologies, Coast and Jaguar World. Due to continued growth they are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team, working on a range of magazine titles and events.
You will be responsible for coordinating and implementing promotional activity across multiple channels to connect with audiences across a varied portfolio of brands.
Working closely with the CEO, Marketing Manager, portfolio Publisher/s and external partners, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns to support print and digital sales of the portfolio magazines
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns across multi-channels including email, social media, Facebook ads, banner advertising, outdoor advertising, PPC and on-page
- Work with the relevant resources to grow the public engagement of the websites and social media accounts, and to manage an appropriate level of marketing activity through these channels, highlighting competitions, special issues, special offers, relevant events
- Work with freelance designers to deliver marketing material for promotional campaigns
- Assist with the planning and marketing of relevant events
- Manage data capture opportunities for the business from website, events and promotions
- Creating and maintaining metrics, reports and dashboards that measure all digital marketing impact to demonstrate ROI, develop CRO and help shape future campaigns
- Attendance at shows/exhibitions as required across the portfolio
This role would suit a Marketing graduate with some relevant experience in a similar role. You will be an enthusiastic team player, have strong organisation and communication skills, a creative approach and have a passion for producing high quality marketing material.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding and experience of marketing planning, implementation and reporting
- Must be creative with a good eye for design
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with colleagues and external partners
- Excellent written skills with the ability to create content for various audiences
- Familiarity with campaign tracking tools, web analytics, social media insight tools and email marketing/automation platforms
- Ideally 2 years marketing experience. Events experience desirable, but not essential
This role could also be considered as a part time opportunity of 4 days per week. Please also note that due to a rural location only car owners need apply.