Long Haul Travel Specialist £22.5k - £25k uncapped commission
Long Haul Travel Specialist required for this Travel Specialist company in Brighton. As a Long Haul Travel Specialist you will specialise in multi-sector/round-the-world itineraries to Long Haul destinations. Industry-leading salary on offer for candidates with experience. £25K plus uncapped commission - OTE up to £40K
Long Haul travel Specialist - Responsibilities:
- Tailor-make bespoke long haul itineraries for customers, incorporating multi-stop flight itineraries, accommodation, adventure tours and more.
- Provide the customer with expert advice on routings, destinations and unique tours & excursions.
- Utilise Galileo to book multi sector itineraries.
- Work towards and achieve revenue targets.
Long Haul travel Specialist - Skills and Experience:
- Travel Consultancy experience is essential.
- Proficiency using Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan.
- Multi-sector/round the world fare building knowledge.
- Passion for adventure/off-the-beaten track style of travel - must have first hand experience of this type of travel, ideally in Australia and / or Asia, South America.
- Experience working to monthly sales targets.
Long Haul travel Specialist - Additional Information:
- Basic salary of up to £25K dependent upon experience
- Lucrative commission structure - top earners here earn £40k OTE
- Relaxed and friendly working environment.
- Casual dress.
- Yearly travel allowance to put towards a holiday to a featured destination
If you are interested in the position Long Haul travel Specialist please apply online or email .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk