UX & CROMManager
We are looking for someone who has a passion for driving results and an inquisitive nature that means you have a natural ability to devise test and learn campaigns and drive action plan for continuous improvements.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving visit to lead conversion rates across all digital channels
- Responsible for planning and executing web testing strategy and continuously optimise all marketing campaigns to drive value back to the business
- Be responsible for user experience, both in terms of general best practices and research findings
- Analyse real user behaviour and make actionable, data-driven user experience recommendations
- Develop landing pages for test and learn campaigns to improve conversion rates using CMS systems and Unbounce
- Work closely with the marketing team, IT and key stakeholders to seek new opportunities for improving digital products and campaigns
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A strong understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- A good knowledge of tools such as Site catalyst, VWO, Unbounce, Google Analytics
- Highly competent in the latest tagging best practices and online funnel management
- Proven track record of improving Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Good understanding of data and analytics across online and offline
- Understanding of web content strategy, user experience design and web development
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.