Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
£55,000-£65,000pa + excellent company benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified CIMA or ACCA professional, with strong experience in FP&A at management level, to join our finance team. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and Commercial Finance, and supported by the FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for all financial planning & analysis and for utilising business intelligence to guide and support all areas of the business in our commercial decision making.
With strong communication skills and proven business partnering ability, you will work closely with various senior figures across?the?business. There is huge scope to develop the role and become an integral part of the finance team at?Cision, so ambition and?proactivity?are important.
In addition, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and population of the Budget and Rolling?Forecast models (working with the Operational?& Sales?teams to challenge and refine their budget/ forecasts
- Provide insightful?and timely?analysis of the?business performance vs.?budget, forecast?and prior year?numbers and assumptions?on a monthly basis
- Carrying out scenario planning and answering the "what ifs" posed by executive management
- Continually adapt and improve reporting and KPIs, working across the business to set and manage key operational metrics so as to create actionable insight and drive improved business performance
- Preparation?of materials for board presentations and ad hoc?project work?as required.
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager to proactively identify revenue growth and profit enhancement opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:?
- Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience of handling large volumes of data?from multiple sources?within excel
- Advanced?modelling skills would be desirable as would the ability to suggest and take ownership for process improvement?
- Demonstrable FP&A and commercial reporting experience
- Flexibility to changing demands
- Self-motivated with drive for continual improvement.
- A diplomatic approach with an aptitude for creative reasoning
- There will be one direct report for this position so management experience is desirable.
There has never been a better time to join us here atCision, supporting the Gorkana and PR Newswire EMEA & India business as we lead the way in media intelligence, news and information distribution services. As a global business and leader in our industry, we take pride in our ability to serve the complete workflow of communications across the world with our people at the heart of our success.
Closing Date: 13th June 2017
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, we are dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources.