FinTech Business Analyst
This organisation has an exciting story to tell. With significant client wins and partnerships in place their award winning and first product is very successful.
They are now growing and require an additional Business Analyst in the team. This individual will be required to work on a number of new initiatives and new product launches this year.
They are looking for solution driven, passionate and collaborative people.
The environment is one that strives for excellence and will give you as much opportunity as you would like to prove your capability and ability to take on new challenges and grow your career in a dynamic and flexible way.
You must have at least 3 years experience with 1 years experience in a fintech, loans, lending or personal finance software application.
* Writing clear and comprehensive business process documentation.
* Write business specification documentation, creating user journeys and mock-ups.
* Organise and oversee the testing process to ensure a high quality delivery
* Run workshops or requirement gathering meetings autonomously to succinctly gain the nature of the project.
* Develop a trusted relationship with the customer and internal development team.
* Keep abreast of developments in web, mobile and other digital on-line technologies
* Minimum of 1 years experience in a fintech, payments, loans, lending or personal finance business.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Business Analysis
* Experience of gathering requirements in complex software integrations
* Worked with development teams to deliver solutions within an Agile Environment.