Senior Sales Associate
Stormfront is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller with 23 retail stores across the UK. A distinguished accreditation from Apple which means they recognise us as offering a fantastic customer-focused environment in which people can get hands on with the full range of Apple products.
Overall purpose of role:
Our staff are true believers in offering a fantastic service, backed up by a depth of knowledge and understanding of Apple products that can enrich people's lives.
As a Senior Store Team Member you are operating at the core of our business.
You provide customers with their first impression of Stormfront, Apple and your store. You will utilise your exceptional listening skills and guide the customer through our Sales Process; identifying, selecting, purchasing, education, reinforcing and support.
Your role will be diverse and not just restricted to customer interaction. As an ambitious individual you will welcome opportunities to gain knowledge regarding visual merchandising, product and service knowledge as well as opportunities to learn and improve sales techniques.
With opportunities to further your career, your success will not only be measured by individual productivity, and overall store performance but also by your attitude.
- You will possess a deep-rooted passion for technology, particularly Apple products, and a genuine enthusiasm to learn about new products and features.
- Ambition to progress through to Management and an advocate of Stormfront Retail and Apple.
- A natural leader with an ability to coach and inspire.
- Engaging and just as comfortable with presenting to a small group of people as with an individual.
- Passionate about providing exemplary customer service at all times.
- Friendly and enthusiastic.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Patient and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Confident with strong customer service and communication skills.
- Organised, with excellent time management and the ability to be flexible with hours.
Major tasks and Responsibilities:
- Act as key holder when necessary ensuring that the store is secure during the day, closing and understanding out of hours store alarm procedure.
- Understand V12 Finance sale verification and how to coach the process to others.
- Demonstrable knowledge of 'Consumer Rights Act 2015’ and able to manage customer escalations accordingly.
- Excel within set KPI’s such as our 'Lifeline’ product, 'Personal Trainer’, 'NPS’, and sales.
- Train, mentor and coach the other Store Team Members on processes and best practice.
- Understand and adhere to Stormfront’s policies and procedures and lead by example.
- Act as note-taker within any disciplinary processes.
- Ensure understanding of other departments and what they do, the culture of communication and general internal orientation.
- Answer technical questions and carry out in-store repairs once trained.
- Able to run 'end of day’ tasks.
- Perform stock counts, investigate discrepancies and report accordingly.
- Join the Area Managers conference calls on behalf of Management where necessary and brief the team accordingly.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Merchandising and Apple store audits.
- Understand and process VAT claims, Accidental Damage, our Returns policy, and create invoices.
Ready to apply?
We have a diverse range of employees and are committed to an active Equal Opportunities policy which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
Please provide a clear and updated CV with a cover letter outlining as to why you are our next Senior Store Team Member.
Stormfront offer a competitive salary, benefits and genuine opportunities for promotion.