Bathroom Fitters - Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are pleased to be supporting a Bury St Edmunds based company with the search for Bathroom Fitters. With 30 years` extensive industry experience, this highly regarded company specialise in bathroom design, construction and installation.
As a Bathroom Fitter, you will be required to efficiently install and remove products in accordance with agreed designs, and you will ensure an excellent level of customer service is achieved at all times. This company are happy to consider candidates looking to work on an employed or self-employed basis.
Other key duties and responsibilities includes
- Direct and manage a sub contracted, multi-skilled team.
- Perform effective troubleshooting procedures to identify hazards or malfunctions
- Evaluate processes and procedures, recommending changes as necessary
- Complete all documentation accurately and within timescales
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Support colleagues and delegate where necessary
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are complied with at all times
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Full clean drivers licence
- Experience in delivering high quality domestic installation
- Sound knowledge of domestic installation
- Carpentry and joinery skills
- Tiling skills
- Plumbing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work flexibly
Experience within a similar role is essential and this is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Bathroom Fitter to join a well-established organisation. On offer is a salary £40000 per annum.
If you have experience within a similar role and have the skills required we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: Bathrooms, fitters, installation, domestic, health and safety, decoration, skilled trades
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.