Product Development Manager
Our client is a successful business, manufacturing premium patisserie products for national and international
retail, food service and catering end user customers. After recent investment in an additional state of-
the-art 'high-care’ production facility, incorporating the most up-to-date processes and equipment and as a result of growth they are now needing to recruit a talented individual to help build on their ongoing success
You will be responsible for all aspects of the New Product Development (NPD) programme including researching market trends; devising new commercially viable products and sourcing new ingredients and packaging. You will also liaise regularly with current and potential customers and you will work closely with suppliers, staff and directors.
- Premium patisserie experience with an excellent understanding of desserts.
- A background in food innovation with a real creative flair.
- Awareness of current and future culinary trends.
- The ability to understand the domestic and international markets we operate within.
- The ability to create, develop and launch unique dessert ideas.
- The ability to organise and co-ordinate multiple projects and meet tight customer deadlines.
- I.T. literate.
- Excellent starting salary of up to £32k.
- Core working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. Internal and external training in all aspects
of your role will be provided.
So, if you are keen to join a lively, vibrant and successful organisation and make a major contribution to the development of the company please apply immediately.